Orchid 1.10.3 is now available for download!
With this release we now provide a package supporting the ARMv7 instruction set architecture (the Raspberry Pi package supports ARMv6). With this new ARMv7 ("armhf") version, Orchid supports the majority of ARM-based project boards and embedded systems, including Orange Pi, ODROID, Cubieboard/Cubox, NanoPi, Roseapple Pi, Banana Pi, etc.
For these alternative (non-Raspberry Pi) systems, we recommend the armbian Linux distribution, which is based on Debian Jessie.
Release Details: v1.10.3 - 2016-10-10
- Orchid now provides a new PTZ experience!
- New responsive PTZ controls.
- Joystick support.
- Orchid now supports Ubuntu 16.04 LTS and ARMv7!
- Add ability for external programs to integrate with Orchid in 'Single Player Mode'.
- Orchid now includes the latest FBGST 1.4.2.
- Fix issue where setting the RTSP server's UDP port range would have no effect.
- Fix issue where MOV export would sometimes fail on Windows.
- Improve overall stability on Windows.
- Improve the Windows installer:
- Automatically adds firewall exceptions for Orchid.
- Signed installer.